Friday, May 8, 2009

Having a busy month

Our middle son, Adam, is graduating next week. He and our youngest son, Carl, are very active in school so we are having an unusually busy month. Wednesday was Theatre Awards Night. Carl won "Best Small Group" for playing one of the "Wickersham Brothers" in "Seussical". He was very excited since they beat out "Thing 1 and Thing 2".
Last night was Senior Awards Night. Adam got Presidential Excellence Award, a cord to wear at graduation for National Honors Society, recognition for his Regent's Scholarship to University of Nebraska - Omaha and he was on the Honor Roll. If it sounds like I'm bragging, I am! They are my kids and I'm very proud of their accomplishments.
Tonight is Drill Team Awards Night for Adam. Monday is Band Awards Night for Carl and Adam.
Tuesday I have an appointment at the eye doctor (just a check-up) then Joel and I give blood.
Wednesday is the last day of school for Seniors and the Senior Barbecue.
Just giving y'all an idea of how busy the next week will be, but trust me that the rest of the month is about the same including Baccalaureate and Graduation!
I'm still working on my weightloss. Tonight we are having shrimp and vegetable stirfry and rice.

No comments: