Monday, May 9, 2011

Way Behind!

I kinda fell off the wagon posting-wise last week, but am happy to say that I was down 2 lbs when I weighed this morning.

I had an ultra busy week last week and have another one coming up this week. Our youngest son will be graduating from high school on Saturday. We are having his party at our home so I've got a lot to do to get ready.

Last night we ordered in as my husband was sick, but didn't want me to have to cook on Mother's Day. We have plenty for leftovers tonight so I won't be cooking. I will try to make the time to post my recipes this week, but don't be surprised if I'm not back until Sunday or Monday.

I wanted to add comments about the last recipes I posted. We did NOT like the Baked Cod with Asparagus. There are too many easier recipes that taste much better so I won't be making it again. The cake was delicious, but very sloppy so next time I will make a point of going to a store that has the light Cool Whip (am thinking it will be thicker and make the cake more stable). VERY yummy though.

No comments: