Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here we go...

I'm totally new to this, but jumping in with both feet. I'm using this blog to track my journey of losing weight. I am sure there will be good and bad, but I'm going to post it all. I would enjoy any comments about your experiences with weight loss or any other words of encouragement. I am doing Weight Watchers Online (no meetings). I will post how much weight I've lost, but won't be posting how much I weigh...yet. Maybe down the line I won't feel bad about saying how much I used to weigh, but right now I can't do it.

So far I have lost 9#s in 3 weeks and am looking forward to another 90#s. My goal date is January 1, 2010. It sounds like a long time, but it comes out to 5#s per month (1.5#s per week), which is a safe goal. I am told that slow, steady weight loss is more likely to stay off so this is my goal.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Welcome to the blog world. Now, go and post on other people's sites and they will come visit your site. It's pretty easy, and I've learned a lot from other people that way.
Congratulations on the weight loss so far. Just one day at a time.
And if you want to know how to add music, go to my blog and click on the music icon. It will take you to that website. You just choose songs, follow the links to where you generate code and it automatically sends it to you site. Really easy.

mary said...

Hi there! I remember you as Cece. I'm Teri's old friend Mary. Congrats on your blog and good luck with your weight loss.

Cecelia said...

Thanks for the info, Teri. I have tried the music thing, but haven't got it to work...maybe another day.

Mary, yes it's me. Glad to see you here. Thanks for the well wishes.