Thursday, March 31, 2011

Monday's Weigh-In

I forgot to mention this week's weigh-in. I lost 1.5#s. WooHoo!

Tonight I'm fixing spaghetti. Yeah, no recipe. I just throw stuff in by looking at it so I'm gonna give some more opinions on products I've tried.

Smart Ones Broccoli and Cheddar Roasted Potatoes - LOVE this! It's 6 PointsPlus and absolutely delicious (and filling). I always have this onhand.

Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken - This is just okay. The flavor is non-existent and the sauce is very runny. It's 7 PointsPlus so not too bad, but I don't think I'll buy it again.

Healthy Choice Roasted Chicken Verde - I might be the only one who doesn't know this, but evidently "Verde" means super spicey! LOL Actually, it's a place (westernmost point of Africa). I am not a lover of super spicey and actually threw this out after ONE bite. It's only 6 PointsPlus so if you like hot food, you might like this.

I'm going to a two-day scrapbooking crop tomorrow and Saturday (10am-10pm) so I might not get around to posting until Sunday, but I will be back.

No comments: